The Menser Real Estate Group
 
SPECIALIZING IN EL DORADO HILLS REAL ESTATE

 

Donna Menser: 916-801-2919
Stephani Menser: 916-289-9866
el dorado hills real estate
Stephani.Menser@cbnorcal.com

el dorado hills real estate agent     facebook     el dorado hills realtor     el dorado hills google     el dorado hills video

 

Selling Your El Dorado Hills Home

Marketing Plan for El Dorado Hills Homes

Property Preparation

Staging your home to Sell

Short Sale options

Marketing Plan for El Dorado Hills Homes

property preparation el dorado hills media preparation el dorado hills advertising & marketing brokers tour open house Image Map
property preparation el dorado hills media preparation el dorado hills advertising & marketing brokers tour open house Image Map

 

Marketing Plan for El Dorado Hills Homes

According to the California Association of Realtors®, 92% of home buyers do not look at newspaper ads to search for a home. What does this mean to you? Print advertising is dying for the newer generation of home buyers. Where are they going to find their news? The Internet.

While many people value print advertising because they can see it, feel it and they see it as an investment toward the sale of their home, the bottom line is that newspaper ads don’t yield positive results. In fact, according to the 2011 National Association of Realtors® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, only 2% of the buyers who call in on an ad actually buy that home. We want to talk to the other 98%. Ultimately, we have to go where the buyers are, and according to statistics from the National Association of Realtors®, 88%¹ of them are online.

Recognizing the opportunities the Internet creates, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is one of only a few real estate companies forward thinking enough to redirect its marketing dollars to online spending.

 

¹2011 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers

 

Bringing Buyers to Your Home

El Dorado Hills Home Buyers

 

While buyers use a variety of information sources to learn about homes for sale in their target neighborhood, we know that the vast majority will discover your home with the assistance of a real estate professional and the Internet. That is why Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage offers a powerful combination of expert real estate representation and a dominant Web presence.

 

FEATURED POSITIONING
ON AMERICA'S TOP REAL ESTATE WEBSITES

MARKETING YOUR EL DORADO HILLS HOME

In addition to our powerful network of more than 600 websites, your property will enjoy featured positioning on the top six real estate websites today - AOL.com, MSN.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Yahoo! Real Estate and Zillow.com - where 90% of homebuyers begin their search online. Through our exclusive partnership with these websites:

• Your home, with a detailed description and multiple photos, will be seen three times more often that it would without this enhancement

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is the only real estate broker to offer this exclusive online marketing strategy.

• Your home will receive at least 50% more leads¹

• Leads are routed directly to your Sales Associate's work phone for immediate response

¹Based on a review of Realtor.com over the last several years.

INNOVATIVE MARKETING TECHNOLOGY

SELLING YOUR EL DORADO HILLS HOME

 

 

 

 

el dorado hills real estate

SITE MAP   |   REAL ESTATE TERMS   |    HOMES FOR SALE
el dorado hills top realtor    el dorado hills top realtor